We offer the following types of appointment for our registered patients:
- If you need urgent medical attention, then we will offer the first available appointment with a doctor, or one of our nurses who have been specially trained in diagnosis and treatment. These appointments are booked on the day from 8.00am
- Pre Bookable - If you want need to make an appointment for a specific day, then we try to offer appointments up to six weeks ahead.
- Nurse / HCA appointments - We run various nurse led clinics such as asthma, travel immunisations etc. These appointments can be booked up to six weeks ahead.
- You may want to speak to a doctor or nurse for some advice but not need to do this face-to-face, in which case we can book a telephone consultation. The receptionists will ask you for some details and check the phone number that you wish the doctor or nurse to use in returning your call.
- Your doctor may ask to see you again for a follow up appointment – these are bookable in advance.
Appointments can be made:
- In person at the practice
- By telephone on 01543 687440
- Online - for patients that have registered with our online service, via the link at the top of this page. In order to register for out online service you will need to call at the practice in person with proof of identity.
Please remember that each appointment is for one person only.
Access for Unregistered Patients
We have a limited number of acute appointments for unregistered patients who are unable to access an appointment with their own GP. These require booking in advance by telephone as detailed above.
Unregistered patient appointments are only available on the day and are not suitable for referrals to secondary care or for chronic disease management. Details of any consultations undertaken will be forward to your registered GP practice.
If you wish we are happy to provide a chaperone during physical examinations. Your doctor may offer this or you may request it yourself.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.